Q & A
- How can I keep track of my dining dollars? What do I do if my funds run low?
- Each time you purchase food or beverages on campus your dining dollars remaining balance is displayed on the register & your receipt. You may also ask a cashier at any time to tell you how many dining dollars are in your account.
- Where can I eat on campus?
- Dining locations are conveniently located across campus. Meal swipe cards can be used at Gzowski, Otonabee, Lady Eaton, Champlain, Bata Library, Starbucks and DNA. They can also be used at a few non Chartwells locations, visit here for more details - https://www.trentu.ca/housing/documents/Diningwebinfo.doc
- How can I find out the daily menu?
- The daily menu is available on the Trent Foodservices homepage at dineoncampus.ca/trent. It is also available on our Facebook page – Trent University Foodservices.
- How will my special dietary needs be accommodated?
- Students who require a special diet due to allergies or medical reasons are asked to speak to our executive Chef Christopher Christopher.Ennew@compass-canada.com or by phone office: 705-748-1011 x7810. Chef Christopher is also able to assist you with any food complaints or concerns you may have.
- I’m vegan, what options will be available to me besides salad?
- We offer vegan meals 7 days a weeks at all dining halls. We also have a fully loaded salad bar and some vegan based soups. We do our best to ensure vegan & vegetarian students have a wide variety of options to choose from.
- I am looking to get an event catered, how do I do that and who do I speak to?
- Please visit our website – dineoncampus.ca/trent and click on catering. If this is your first time placing an order you will need to create an account. Click on "Need an Account" and follow the steps.
If you require assistance please contact – Patrice Harrison Patrice.Harrison@compass-canada.com or by phone office: 705-748-1011 X6396
- Can I carry over my meal plan to next year?
- Yes, each of the dining plans will allow for unused portions to be carried over into the following year.
- Is there a fee to carry over my meal plan?
- No, there is no fee to carry over unused portions of the meal plan to the following year.
- For all other meal plan inquiries, please contact